Next: Top Ten Reasons "Spider-Man: Chapter One" Sucked
Prev: Top Ten Things Marvel Shouldn't Have Done To Spider-Man
Here's some bad ideas - good thing Marvel never visits this page!
- Peter and Mary Jane get a divorce and Peter starts to date Jill Stacy.
- The mysterious package is not the baby.
- Norman Osborn wins.
- An open ending, to be continued.
- The green goblin acquires cosmic power.
- Aunt May resurrects.
- Spider Man dies.
- A very predictable, happy ending.
- Marvel relaunches the spider man titles with Image artists.
- Marvel reads these suggestions and can't figure out a proper ending.