Next: Top Ten Things Marvel Shouldn't Have Done To Spider-Man
Prev: Top Ten Things on Norman's Agenda
Here's Matthew Han's list of the ten worst things Marvel could do to Spider-Man. And, yes, some of them are pretty bad!
- Makes the new movie, 101 Spidey Clones
- Makes a comic (since Marvel is going bankrupt) about Spidey on the streets being a beggar trying to help out.
- The new Violet Spider
- The new Spider-Man 209999999999
- Marvel gets an 2-year old to draw Spidey comics and pays them minimum wage because of bancruptcy.
- Spider-Man teams up with... his home made wooden doll.
- Spider-Man is now known as Dolly 3, the cloned Spider.
- Spider-Man's Grandparents comes back and turns out to be robots.
- Spidey gets hit in the head, forgets how to make webbing and uses Noodles found in the supermarket instead.
- And the Worst... *Drum Roll*... Spot, the villian comes back and adopts a dog... named Spot.