Next: Top Ten Things on Norman's Agenda
Prev: Top Ten Reasons that Ben isn't the Clone
Pattama & Preston Wallech pointed out that despite all the down-sides of being married to a super-hero like Spider-Man, there are still a few advantages. For example...
- Good for moving furniture (no couch too heavy).
- If you lose your car-jack, he can pick up the whole car.
- You can slap him around and you know it won't hurt him (considering he's gone toe to toe with the Hulk).
- Can have him walk along ceiling, pick you up, and then walk back to other room if you've painted yourself into a corner.
- Less laundry: wears one outfit for several days at a time.
- Don't have to worry if he'll get love handles because he doesn't exercise.
- You know he's not lying when he says, "Sorry I'm late... aliens kidnapped me."
- Webbing dissolve in an hour - don't have to worry about losing the keys to the handcuffs.
- Spider sense lets them know if Aunt Anna will catch them doing... you know what.
- Proportionate strength of... well, you know what too.