Next: Top Ten Advantages of Being Married to Spider-Man
Prev: Top Ten Unsavory RetCons
Here's Max Browns reasons why Ben isn't the clone.
- That guy in Spiderman 75 turned to dust. Only incomplete clones do that ( Maximum Clonage). The spider skeleton stuck around for five years, and other clones didn't degenerate at death, so why should a " perfect clone".
- Giant Man contrastes Ben's DNA with the skeleton's. He found a genetic drift in the skeleton's DNA, which proved it was a clone, but not in Ben's.
- The Jackal said that he implanted the belief of being a clone memory into Peter Parker at the same time he took his first genetic samples ( not after the first fight between the Spidey's as the Goblin thought.), and Ben was the one who had that particular belief implanted.
- He beat Venom.
- That implant that almost made Peter kill Mary Jane, that must have been implanted at birth to be so strong.
- He just... isn't!
- Because I said.
- Alright I don't have 10 reasons.
- But I made my point, Ben ain't the clone.
- Peter's the clone.