Next: Top Ten Surprises about Peter & MJ's baby
Prev: Top Ten Things Spider-Man Doesn't Need
Jason Lindsay, PPP Reviewer and Phil Urich Fan, is proud to present his...
- He drank that nasty coffee from the Daily Grind.
- Someone told him Rob Liefeld is coming back to Marvel.
- In shock because J. Jonah Jameson actually gave him a pay increase.
- Someone gave him a copy of the Onslaught script
- Sympathy pains because MJ's been pregant for three years.
- Dying of indigestion because he can't swallow the clone storyline
- Because he didn't get to kick Superboy's Ass!
- He read "What if Scarlet Spider killed Spider-Man?" (Blech!)
- The Clone Degeneration began in his underwear
- It's the only way the writers can mask the fact he's regaining his powers!