Comics : The Real Ghostbusters
If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who are you going to call? Ghostbusters! The professional paranormal investigators and eliminators continue to protect New York and the world from the menaces of the supernatural in this series by Marvel UK. Join Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore and Slimer in these stories from accross the pond.
Note: Comics shown are for database purposes only. None of these comics are for sale. Valuations shown are indicative Near Mint Values. Dates shown are cover dates.
The Real Ghostbusters #35 (Story 1)
Dec 1988 : SM Reference
Story: "Skeleton in the Closet"
Summary: Spider-Man Reference (face on dart board)
The Real Ghostbusters #60 (Story 1)
Jun 1989 : SM Reference
Story: "Ghost Gamble!"
Summary: Spider-Man Reference (T-Shirt)
Jump to the Spider-Man Comics Main Index.
The Spider-Man Comics Database is indexed in five different ways:
- Spider-Man Comics Credits Listing
- Spider-Man Comics Checklists
- Spider-Man Comics Chronology
- Spider-Man Comics Continuity Guide
- Spider-Man Titles Index (See Below)
The Spider-Man Titles Index is categorized into:
- Spider-Man Core Titles
- Spider-Man Limited Series & One Shots
- Spider-Man Mainstream Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Spin-Offs
- Spider-Man 2099
- Spider-Man Manga
- Spider-Man Marvel Adventures Universe
- Spider-Man MC2 Universe
- Spider-Man Ultimate Universe
- Spider-Man X-Verse
- Spider-Man Other Universes
- Spider-Man Non-Marvel Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Role-Playing
- Spider-Man Coloring & Activity Books
- Spider-Man Books (Not Coloring & Activity)
- Industry Material
- Spider-Man Promo
- Guides, References, Encyclopedia
- Spider-Man Reprints
If you're confused by the current titles, then you might want to read our Current Title Summary which lists the current titles, and how they fit together.
For further information about the contents and arrangement of this database, please read our database notes page. This contains information on the Inclusion Guidelines, the Variant Cover Guidelines, the Graphics Keys, the Appearance Levels, the Comic/Book Valuations, the Review Ratings, and the SMURF Codes.