Comics : Smash! (UK)
This UK tabloid featured UK strips and US reprints presented usually in 2 or 3 page portions. Among the strips featured were The Swots and Blots!, Brian's Brain, Grimly Feendish, Wizard Prang/Demon Druid, The Cloak, The Nervs, Sammy Shrink, Bad Penny, King of the Ring, Devil of the Deep, Destination Danger, Percy's Pets, the Spectre. Marvel and DC reprints include Amazing Spider-Man, Batman, Daredevil, the Fantastic Four, the Mighty Thor.
Note: Comics shown are for database purposes only. None of these comics are for sale. Valuations shown are indicative Near Mint Values. Dates shown are cover dates.
Review Not RequiredSmash! (UK) #142
Oct 1968 : NM ($50.00) : SM Reprint
Story: "Mike Murdock Must Die!, The Molten Man Regrets!"
Summary: Reprints 3 Pages Each of Daredevil #27 and Amazing Spider-Man #35
Jump to the Spider-Man Comics Main Index.
The Spider-Man Comics Database is indexed in five different ways:
- Spider-Man Comics Credits Listing
- Spider-Man Comics Checklists
- Spider-Man Comics Chronology
- Spider-Man Comics Continuity Guide
- Spider-Man Titles Index (See Below)
The Spider-Man Titles Index is categorized into:
- Spider-Man Core Titles
- Spider-Man Limited Series & One Shots
- Spider-Man Mainstream Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Spin-Offs
- Spider-Man 2099
- Spider-Man Manga
- Spider-Man Marvel Adventures Universe
- Spider-Man MC2 Universe
- Spider-Man Ultimate Universe
- Spider-Man X-Verse
- Spider-Man Other Universes
- Spider-Man Non-Marvel Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Role-Playing
- Spider-Man Coloring & Activity Books
- Spider-Man Books (Not Coloring & Activity)
- Industry Material
- Spider-Man Promo
- Guides, References, Encyclopedia
- Spider-Man Reprints
If you're confused by the current titles, then you might want to read our Current Title Summary which lists the current titles, and how they fit together.
For further information about the contents and arrangement of this database, please read our database notes page. This contains information on the Inclusion Guidelines, the Variant Cover Guidelines, the Graphics Keys, the Appearance Levels, the Comic/Book Valuations, the Review Ratings, and the SMURF Codes.