Comics : Marvel Super Heroes Collector's Club
This is a series of ten Marvel soft-cover chapter books for kids. These books were only available through the "direct-to-home" Scholastic book club that you could enter by signing up through your school. That makes these books very hard to find... and it makes the associated "free stuff" even harder to find!
Each month's delivery included a set of trading cards (50 for the first month, 20 each month thereafter), a collector's card tin, a grow-your-own Spider-Man figurine, a sheet of stickers, and a collectible poster. All ten posters combine to form a gigantic Marvel scene with all the Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains!
I thought I also read somewhere that there was a Marvel Magazine included each month. But I can no longer find that reference, so maybe I imagined it.
Note: Comics shown are for database purposes only. None of these comics are for sale. Valuations shown are indicative Near Mint Values. Dates shown are cover dates.
Jump to the Spider-Man Comics Main Index.
The Spider-Man Comics Database is indexed in five different ways:
- Spider-Man Comics Credits Listing
- Spider-Man Comics Checklists
- Spider-Man Comics Chronology
- Spider-Man Comics Continuity Guide
- Spider-Man Titles Index (See Below)
The Spider-Man Titles Index is categorized into:
- Spider-Man Core Titles
- Spider-Man Limited Series & One Shots
- Spider-Man Mainstream Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Spin-Offs
- Spider-Man 2099
- Spider-Man Manga
- Spider-Man Marvel Adventures Universe
- Spider-Man MC2 Universe
- Spider-Man Ultimate Universe
- Spider-Man X-Verse
- Spider-Man Other Universes
- Spider-Man Non-Marvel Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Role-Playing
- Spider-Man Coloring & Activity Books
- Spider-Man Books (Not Coloring & Activity)
- Industry Material
- Spider-Man Promo
- Guides, References, Encyclopedia
- Spider-Man Reprints
If you're confused by the current titles, then you might want to read our Current Title Summary which lists the current titles, and how they fit together.
For further information about the contents and arrangement of this database, please read our database notes page. This contains information on the Inclusion Guidelines, the Variant Cover Guidelines, the Graphics Keys, the Appearance Levels, the Comic/Book Valuations, the Review Ratings, and the SMURF Codes.