Comics : Marvel Spotlight (Promo)
This was a promotional fold-out poster/comic which was given away free each month at comic book stores between 1995 and 1996. It appears to have run for eight issues at most.
Physically, it consisted of a single sheet of paper which was folded twice to reduce it to comic book size. When unfolded it featured a 13.5" x 20.5" poster on one side.
The flip side of the poster featured the front cover, plus a shipping list of Marvel comics for the coming month, along with a list of coming highlights and teasers for those upcoming comics.
The cover proclaimed itself to be "Marvel Spotlight, Vol. 1". However, that is clearly a mistake, as the genuine Marvel Spotlight (Vol. 1 title was first published in November 1971.
Note: Comics shown are for database purposes only. None of these comics are for sale. Valuations shown are indicative Near Mint Values. Dates shown are cover dates.
Marvel Spotlight (Promo) #1
Year 1995 : NM ($8.00) : SM Reference
Summary: Spider-Man Reference (Also on Cover)
Jump to the Spider-Man Comics Main Index.
The Spider-Man Comics Database is indexed in five different ways:
- Spider-Man Comics Credits Listing
- Spider-Man Comics Checklists
- Spider-Man Comics Chronology
- Spider-Man Comics Continuity Guide
- Spider-Man Titles Index (See Below)
The Spider-Man Titles Index is categorized into:
- Spider-Man Core Titles
- Spider-Man Limited Series & One Shots
- Spider-Man Mainstream Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Spin-Offs
- Spider-Man 2099
- Spider-Man Manga
- Spider-Man Marvel Adventures Universe
- Spider-Man MC2 Universe
- Spider-Man Ultimate Universe
- Spider-Man X-Verse
- Spider-Man Other Universes
- Spider-Man Non-Marvel Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Role-Playing
- Spider-Man Coloring & Activity Books
- Spider-Man Books (Not Coloring & Activity)
- Industry Material
- Spider-Man Promo
- Guides, References, Encyclopedia
- Spider-Man Reprints
If you're confused by the current titles, then you might want to read our Current Title Summary which lists the current titles, and how they fit together.
For further information about the contents and arrangement of this database, please read our database notes page. This contains information on the Inclusion Guidelines, the Variant Cover Guidelines, the Graphics Keys, the Appearance Levels, the Comic/Book Valuations, the Review Ratings, and the SMURF Codes.