Comics : Marvel Adventures Spider-Man (Page 1 of 3)
This is another retelling of Spider-Man, aimed at re-capturing the younger market. While the regular continuity titles are pitched at the long-term faithful, and Ultimate Spider-Man appeals to savvy teenagers, Marvel Adventures Spider-Man is shamelessly looking to sell to the pre-teen market.
Perhaps the most unusual thing about this title is that it follows so closely on the heels of another very similar book - Marvel Age: Spider-Man which ran to 20 issues of reworking Spider-Man's early day. For no apparent reason, Marvel canned that book and immediately replaced it with this title which started right back at the beginning once more. Maybe that's the plan, just keep re-telling the first 20 Spidey stories in different ways.
Note: Comics shown are for database purposes only. None of these comics are for sale. Valuations shown are indicative Near Mint Values. Dates shown are cover dates.
1 - 22
23 - 40
41 - 61
1 - 22
23 - 40
41 - 61
Jump to the Spider-Man Comics Main Index.
The Spider-Man Comics Database is indexed in five different ways:
- Spider-Man Comics Credits Listing
- Spider-Man Comics Checklists
- Spider-Man Comics Chronology
- Spider-Man Comics Continuity Guide
- Spider-Man Titles Index (See Below)
The Spider-Man Titles Index is categorized into:
- Spider-Man Core Titles
- Spider-Man Limited Series & One Shots
- Spider-Man Mainstream Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Spin-Offs
- Spider-Man 2099
- Spider-Man Manga
- Spider-Man Marvel Adventures Universe
- Spider-Man MC2 Universe
- Spider-Man Ultimate Universe
- Spider-Man X-Verse
- Spider-Man Other Universes
- Spider-Man Non-Marvel Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Role-Playing
- Spider-Man Coloring & Activity Books
- Spider-Man Books (Not Coloring & Activity)
- Industry Material
- Spider-Man Promo
- Guides, References, Encyclopedia
- Spider-Man Reprints
If you're confused by the current titles, then you might want to read our Current Title Summary which lists the current titles, and how they fit together.
For further information about the contents and arrangement of this database, please read our database notes page. This contains information on the Inclusion Guidelines, the Variant Cover Guidelines, the Graphics Keys, the Appearance Levels, the Comic/Book Valuations, the Review Ratings, and the SMURF Codes.