Comics : Heroes for Hire (Vol. 2)
In the wake of the passing of the Superhero Registration Act, the U.S. government, and the Avengers have authorized a group of paranormals to hunt down and capture super-powered criminals who are in violation of the act. These heroes include (but are not limited to) ex-cop Misty Knight , her partner Colleen Wing, Humbug, Master of Kung fu Shang-Chi, the new (female) Tarantula, and sometimes Spider-Man partner Black Cat, along with Paladin and Orka. Together they form the new incarnation of Heroes for Hire.
Note: Comics shown are for database purposes only. None of these comics are for sale. Valuations shown are indicative Near Mint Values. Dates shown are cover dates.
Heroes for Hire (Vol. 2) #1
Oct 2006 : NM ($3.00) : SM Guest
Story: "Taking it to the Streets"
Summary: Spider-Man appears
Arc: Part 1 of "Taking it to the Streets"
Reprinted In: Avengers (Vol. 4) #10 (Story 2)
Reprinted In: Marvel Sneak Peeks (December 2010)
Jump to the Spider-Man Comics Main Index.
The Spider-Man Comics Database is indexed in five different ways:
- Spider-Man Comics Credits Listing
- Spider-Man Comics Checklists
- Spider-Man Comics Chronology
- Spider-Man Comics Continuity Guide
- Spider-Man Titles Index (See Below)
The Spider-Man Titles Index is categorized into:
- Spider-Man Core Titles
- Spider-Man Limited Series & One Shots
- Spider-Man Mainstream Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Spin-Offs
- Spider-Man 2099
- Spider-Man Manga
- Spider-Man Marvel Adventures Universe
- Spider-Man MC2 Universe
- Spider-Man Ultimate Universe
- Spider-Man X-Verse
- Spider-Man Other Universes
- Spider-Man Non-Marvel Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Role-Playing
- Spider-Man Coloring & Activity Books
- Spider-Man Books (Not Coloring & Activity)
- Industry Material
- Spider-Man Promo
- Guides, References, Encyclopedia
- Spider-Man Reprints
If you're confused by the current titles, then you might want to read our Current Title Summary which lists the current titles, and how they fit together.
For further information about the contents and arrangement of this database, please read our database notes page. This contains information on the Inclusion Guidelines, the Variant Cover Guidelines, the Graphics Keys, the Appearance Levels, the Comic/Book Valuations, the Review Ratings, and the SMURF Codes.