Comics : Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man (Page 1 of 2)
Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man was launched at the end of 2005 and ran for two years. Along with Amazing Spider-Man (Vol. 1) and Sensational Spider-Man (Vol. 2) it was the third of Spidey's trio of on-going titles set in the mainstream Marvel Universe.
With Peter David at the helm the stories were light in tone, and did their best to mop up outstanding plots from other titles. These are stories with Spidey at his wisecracking best. Always an enjoyable read, it was also frustrating as a preponderance of crossovers and 'events' overwhelmed the title's direction.
Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man is no longer active - it ended with #24. Sensational and Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man were both effectively replaced by Amazing Spider-Man, which went from monthly to thrice-monthly with issue #546.
Note: Comics shown are for database purposes only. None of these comics are for sale. Valuations shown are indicative Near Mint Values. Dates shown are cover dates.
1 - 20
21 - 24
1 - 20
21 - 24
Jump to the Spider-Man Comics Main Index.
The Spider-Man Comics Database is indexed in five different ways:
- Spider-Man Comics Credits Listing
- Spider-Man Comics Checklists
- Spider-Man Comics Chronology
- Spider-Man Comics Continuity Guide
- Spider-Man Titles Index (See Below)
The Spider-Man Titles Index is categorized into:
- Spider-Man Core Titles
- Spider-Man Limited Series & One Shots
- Spider-Man Mainstream Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Spin-Offs
- Spider-Man 2099
- Spider-Man Manga
- Spider-Man Marvel Adventures Universe
- Spider-Man MC2 Universe
- Spider-Man Ultimate Universe
- Spider-Man X-Verse
- Spider-Man Other Universes
- Spider-Man Non-Marvel Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Role-Playing
- Spider-Man Coloring & Activity Books
- Spider-Man Books (Not Coloring & Activity)
- Industry Material
- Spider-Man Promo
- Guides, References, Encyclopedia
- Spider-Man Reprints
If you're confused by the current titles, then you might want to read our Current Title Summary which lists the current titles, and how they fit together.
For further information about the contents and arrangement of this database, please read our database notes page. This contains information on the Inclusion Guidelines, the Variant Cover Guidelines, the Graphics Keys, the Appearance Levels, the Comic/Book Valuations, the Review Ratings, and the SMURF Codes.