Comics : Fantastic Four One Shots
The Fantastic Four are not only the "first family" of Marvel Comics, they are one of the building blocks of the Marvel Universe. As such, they have had, not only a number of on-going and limited series dedicated to them, but there have been quite a few one-shots dedicated to them as well.
Some of these one-shots have contained appearances by our pal Spider-Man. Those one-shots can be found in this section.
Note: Comics shown are for database purposes only. None of these comics are for sale. Valuations shown are indicative Near Mint Values. Dates shown are cover dates.
By The Editor
Year 2001 : NM ($6.00) : SM Reference
Story: "Everybody Loves Franklin"
Summary: Spider-Man Reference
The Last Fantastic Four Story
Oct 2007 : NM ($5.00) : SM Guest
Story: "World's End"
Summary: Spider-Man appears
Jump to the Spider-Man Comics Main Index.
The Spider-Man Comics Database is indexed in five different ways:
- Spider-Man Comics Credits Listing
- Spider-Man Comics Checklists
- Spider-Man Comics Chronology
- Spider-Man Comics Continuity Guide
- Spider-Man Titles Index (See Below)
The Spider-Man Titles Index is categorized into:
- Spider-Man Core Titles
- Spider-Man Limited Series & One Shots
- Spider-Man Mainstream Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Spin-Offs
- Spider-Man 2099
- Spider-Man Manga
- Spider-Man Marvel Adventures Universe
- Spider-Man MC2 Universe
- Spider-Man Ultimate Universe
- Spider-Man X-Verse
- Spider-Man Other Universes
- Spider-Man Non-Marvel Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Role-Playing
- Spider-Man Coloring & Activity Books
- Spider-Man Books (Not Coloring & Activity)
- Industry Material
- Spider-Man Promo
- Guides, References, Encyclopedia
- Spider-Man Reprints
If you're confused by the current titles, then you might want to read our Current Title Summary which lists the current titles, and how they fit together.
For further information about the contents and arrangement of this database, please read our database notes page. This contains information on the Inclusion Guidelines, the Variant Cover Guidelines, the Graphics Keys, the Appearance Levels, the Comic/Book Valuations, the Review Ratings, and the SMURF Codes.